You have no items in your shopping cart.
- How It Works
- Stealth vs Tuner
- Ram Cummins years: 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- Ram Cummins diesel models: 3500, 4500, 5500
- Transmission: Automatic, Manual
2013 - SM2004P
2014 - SM2005P
2015 - SM2006P
2016 - SM2007P
2017 - SM2008P
2018 - SM2010P
2019 - SM2011P
The module is a stand-alone computer that plugs in under the hood. The internal software meticulously works to optimize the injection pressure to amplify combustion efficiency. By bringing the fuel rail pressure to its desired pressure sooner, it allows for finer fuel atomization. In turn, the engine receives better combustion quality, efficiency, and power output. The end result is more torque where you need it, improved overall drivability and vehicle responsiveness.
Keep in mind, your diesel truck’s factory safety measures stay in place. The module is a safe solution for everyday driving and towing.
The Stealth Module provides:
- Improved overall drivability and vehicle responsiveness
- An increase in low to midrange power where you need it
- Smooth and predictable power across the low-mid RPM ranges prevent the transmission from struggling to find power and hold gears longer
- Safe for towing and everyday driving -while improving performance!
- Increased hp**
- Reliable torque increase, up to 120 ft-lbs**
- Includes all-weather factory style OEM plug and play connectors for quick and easy installation
- Engine operates safely within manufacturer parameters
- Factory safety measures/fail safes stay in place and are not overridden or bypassed.
- Stealthy technology does not leave a footprint in the ECM
- No external OBD II monitors and supplemental devices required.
- The switch includes 4 positions: Stock, Low, Medium, and High
Mileage is impossible to guarantee with any modifications. Anyone that claims otherwise you should be very leery of. The majority of Stealth Equipped vehicles do see a mileage increase due to using the efficient low-end power our module provides to keep their RPMs down and hold higher gears. With responsible driving habits it's not uncommon to see a nice bump in MPG along with an all-around better driving experience. You're welcome to reach out to us so we can provide you with any tips we have learned from first-hand experience and speaking to tens of thousands of diesel owners.
Stealth Module - Shipping
Standard Shipping: 5-7 business days*
3 Day Shipping: 3 business days*
Expedited Shipping: 1 business day*
*Shipping for Alaska and Hawaii could take longer.
ATTENTION: Any orders made after 12:00pm EST may be processed the next business day.
Saturdays, Sundays, and Federal Holidays are NOT considered business days.
Example: If you place an order on a Friday before 12:00pm EST and select expedited shipping, it will ship out Friday and arrive Monday. If you place an order on a Friday AFTER 12:00pm EST and select expedited shipping, it will not ship until Monday and will arrive Tuesday.
We do NOT ship or sell to California.
Stealth Module 🕵️
- Detectable? No. Be sure to remove the module before taking your vehicle in for service.
- Impact of Installation? None! The Stealth Module plugs directly inline to the manufacturer connections.
- Potential of engine damage? We work within the stock safety parameters set from the factory.
- More low to mid-range power, improved drivability, smoother more predictable power all while leaving emissions intact and staying within the vehicles factory set safety parameters.
- Detectable? Yes. Traditional tuners leave a footprint on the ECM regardless if it is removed. Traditional tuners will void your vehicles warranty.
- Impact of Installation? Yes. Splicing of wires and other modifications are usually necessary.
- Potential of engine damage? Yes. A tuner can cause the EGT's to be too high, create higher cylinder pressures
- Pushes the truck outside of the factory set safety parameters. Will cause excessive wear on vehicle parts by changing injector timing and duration, throttle input mapping and temperature limits.
You can read a more in-depth article about the differences here: Stealth vs Tuner