Chevy/GMC Duramax LLY/LBZ 6.6L Stealth Performance Module (2004-2007)
& FREE Shipping (US)
Financing options available
Make your diesel more efficient and fun to drive with our Chevy/GMC Duramax LLY/LBZ 6.6L Stealth Performance Module exclusively for Chevy/GMC Duramax LLY/LBZ 6.6L years 2004-2007. Your module will be a stand-alone computer that simply plugs in under the hood of your truck. It will not increase fuel volume, so there’s no need for any other modifications. Make your truck work smarter, not harder! Get that extra boost in performance without any harmful side effects.
- Chevrolet/GMC years: 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007
- Chevrolet/GMC diesel models: 2500, 3500
The Chevy/GMC Duramax LLY/LBZ 6.6L Stealth Performance Module provides:
- Better throttle response
- Less turbo lag
- An increase in low to midrange power where you need it
- Unleash—up to 100 hp, 120 ft-lbs of torque
- Reliable torque increase
- Safe for towing and everyday driving
- Stays within stock safety parameters
- Stealthy technology does not leave a footprint in the ECM
- Potential fuel economy gains. Most customers see a 10-20% increase with proper driving habits
- Smooth and predictable power across the entire RPM prevents the transmission from struggling to find power and hold gears
- Includes all weather factory style OEM plug and play connectors for quick and easy installation
How it Works:
The module is a stand-alone computer that plugs in under the hood. The internal software meticulously works to optimize the injection pressure to amplify combustion efficiency.
By bringing the fuel rail pressure to its desired pressure sooner, it allows for finer fuel atomization. In turn, elevating fuel-air mixture. This allows for better combustion quality, efficiency, and power output. The end result is more torque where you need it, less turbo lag across the whole RPM spectrum, and increased throttle response. Keep in mind, your truck’s stock safety parameters remain in place. The module is a safe solution for every day driving and hauling.
The selectable module includes a switch with 4 modes:
Stock, Low, Medium, and High
(Approximately Stock, 30hp, 60hp, 90hp)