You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Stealth vs Tuner
- Ford years: 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022
- Ford diesel models: F-150
Why sacrifice peace of mind when looking for a little bump in performance? No endless modifications or flashes to your truck's computer. This is the easiest and safest way to give your diesel truck improved performance. A cost-effective approach to wake your truck up starts here. Backed by a 1 Year Warranty, purchase includes 24/7 technical support, and superior customer service. Finally the high-quality, safe, and non-invasive performance solution your truck has been waiting for. See why thousands of diesel pickup owners are turning to Stealth.
- Approx. 5 minutes installation time
- Installation Instructions
Mileage is impossible to guarantee with any modifications. Anyone that claims otherwise you should be very leery of. The majority of Stealth Equipped vehicles do see a mileage increase due to using the efficient low-end power our module provides to keep their RPMs down and hold higher gears. With responsible driving habits it's not uncommon to see a nice bump in MPG along with an all-around better driving experience. You're welcome to reach out to us so we can provide you with any tips we have learned from first-hand experience and speaking to tens of thousands of diesel owners.
Stealth Module - Shipping
Standard Shipping: 5-7 business days*
3 Day Shipping: 3 business days*
Expedited Shipping: 1 business day*
*Shipping for Alaska and Hawaii could take longer.
ATTENTION: Any orders made after 12:00pm EST may be processed the next business day.
Saturdays, Sundays, and Federal Holidays are NOT considered business days.
Example: If you place an order on a Friday before 12:00pm EST and select expedited shipping, it will ship out Friday and arrive Monday. If you place an order on a Friday AFTER 12:00pm EST and select expedited shipping, it will not ship until Monday and will arrive Tuesday.
We do NOT ship or sell to California.
Stealth Module 🕵️
- Detectable? No. Be sure to remove the module before taking your vehicle in for service.
- Impact of Installation? None! The Stealth Module plugs directly inline to the manufacturer connections.
- Potential of engine damage? We work within the stock safety parameters set from the factory.
- More low to mid-range power, improved drivability, smoother more predictable power all while leaving emissions intact and staying within the vehicles factory set safety parameters.
- Detectable? Yes. Traditional tuners leave a footprint on the ECM regardless if it is removed. Traditional tuners will void your vehicles warranty.
- Impact of Installation? Yes. Splicing of wires and other modifications are usually necessary.
- Potential of engine damage? Yes. A tuner can cause the EGT's to be too high, create higher cylinder pressures
- Pushes the truck outside of the factory set safety parameters. Will cause excessive wear on vehicle parts by changing injector timing and duration, throttle input mapping and temperature limits.
You can read a more in-depth article about the differences here: Stealth vs Tuner