Once you place your order, we will send you a form to fill out with additional questions. This is to get specifics on the type of vehicle you drive, your VIN number, any and all modifications you currently have, and more. All of these questions ensure you get the best results for your vehicle.
After you have submitted a completed form, we will ship you an RTD. This is the device you need in order to download your stock file and upload the new and improved tune! Then comes the fun part!
- Download the TDN app - iPhone or Android
- Sign up for an account
- You will then be prompted to plug the RTD into your OBDII port
- The TDN app will walk you through the process
- During setup, the TDN will ask for a Tuner ID - this will be provided to you
- Once your stock ECM file is downloaded, uploaded and synched to our backend, then we will get started!
At this point, we will review the file and make the changes necessary. Once we are done, you will receive a notification on the TDN. You can then follow the next steps.
- Reconnect the RTD to your OBDII port. Open up the TDN and follow the steps given.
- You will be downloading the file off of our services
- Then you will upload and sync the new file
That's it! From here, we will make sure everything is functioning as designed. You will collect a data log through the TDN and upload it to the Peitz server. We will then verify and validate the results.